Friday, January 18, 2013

We Are Doomed!

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
It is so hard to step out of your comfort zone.  It is terribly scary.  People love to say they embrace change, but when asked to truly change, they can find all sorts of reasons why it won't work.  Einstein's statement is so true!  Unfortunately, you spend way too much time repeating your mistakes instead of taking a deep breath and moving forward and changing your life.

If you hate your job, update your resume and starting looking for the next position.  The only thing that is holding you back from success is YOU!  What is the worst thing that will happen to you?  You end up in the same job?  Well, that is what is going on now...you are experiencing the worst.  I am just starting up my own weight loss coaching business.  It is scary to try to market myself and to make those cold calls.  Is it because I am not good at what I do.  Heck no!  I worked hard to earn my certification and I know I am good.  Just because you are good, doesn't mean the clients fall into your lap.  You have to get your name out there and develop your client base.  It takes time and focus.  It would be so easy to just go back and get a job in the weight loss business.  Would I be happy?  Nope.  Right now, though I am afraid of my next step, I am excited to see where it will lead me!  Is it easy?  No way!  This is one of the hardest things I have ever done.

When it comes to weight loss are you doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again?  What is keeping you from moving forward?  Why not contact me and we can get your brain working differently on how you see food.  Is it hard?  Yes!  Is there dieting?  No, those don't work.  Will you be successful?  That is up to you.  If you are ready to try something else because the same old diet commitment hasn't ever worked for you, or it worked for awhile and failed, then consider weight loss coaching.  Let's get you to your forever healthy weight.  Train your brain to think differently about food.  Lose the weight.  Be a healthy success story.  You can do this.  I can help.
www.losinggracefully.com


No comments:

Post a Comment