Saturday, November 9, 2013

Problem Solver

I am a problem solver.  That is why I am a good life and weight loss coach.  I have the ability to see the entire picture and can help people move forward.

At times I have someone who says they have a problem, and wants to solve the problem, but they are clearly happier not moving forward.  They like being miserable.  They are living a lie.

Life will always be hard for liars.  They choose not to look in the mirror and accept the truth and move forward.  It breaks my heart when I come across one of these people.  They are the eternal victims.  They can't catch a break. 

What they don't seem to see is that they are the ones who can give themselves a break.  It is all up to them.  Their choice.

Each and every one of us has the power to change our own lives.  If you are a doctor and you don't like being a doctor, you can be something else.  You limit yourself, no one does that for you. 

So grab a mirror, look in and have a chat with the one who is looking back at you.  Make some decisions.  Solve some of your own problems.  Once you do, life can be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment