Friday, August 2, 2013

Polyanna? Why not?

Since I have become a certified coach, I have really noticed a change in me.  I have made a conscious effort to lift people up.  I don't really see the good in being negative.  It is a waste of time. 

My husband says that I am becoming a Polyanna.  What is wrong with that?  I would rather look for the good in someone than focus on the bad.  For as long as I can remember, I have had an inner mean girl that hangs out in my head.  For the last few months, I have told her to go *%#$ herself.  She has been quiet and I have not been happier.  Coincidence?  I think not!

I put this picture with my post because it shows love.  That's what it is all about.  Take a moment to find the fabulous in everyone you meet.  Sometimes it may be a bit hard to do, but trust me, you can find something in every single person that walks this earth!  So, get on it!  Join me in Polyannaville.  It is a beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment