Thursday, June 13, 2013

50 And Finding My Way!

I have been crazy busy since my last post.  I think I found a great way to mix my coaching skills with my love of organizing things.

It is official!  My friend Rene and I have opened Organize Me DFW!  Check us out on www.organizemedfw.com

We create space!  We go into your home and can organize your closet, office, or your entire home.  This has been crazy!  Rene and I have done this for fun for awhile and once we decided to move forward as an actual business, the floodgates opened!  I still love weight loss coaching, but organizing fits well into my life!

Rene and I help you get rid of the things that weigh you down!  We have helped empty nesters and those that are downsizing.  We work really well with seniors!  People hold onto things way longer than they should.  Having us work with you helps you to release those items back into the world.  Time for someone else to enjoy them.  You may want to donate your items.  Perhaps there are some items that you would like to be resold.  We can help you decide.

The most important thing we do?  We sign a confidentiality contract.  Your stuff is no one's business.  We are ready to organize your home!  Give us a call 214-243-0840.



No comments:

Post a Comment