Tuesday, March 5, 2013

What Brings You Joy?

Meet Griz!  Griz is a 10 month old golden retriever that I see almost daily, when I take my dogs to the park.  Griz is the funniest dog I have ever met.  I would say that he brings me 80% of my daily belly laughs.

I believe that everyone should have, at the minimum, one good belly laugh a day. A belly laugh is a laugh that comes from the gut.  A laugh that is joyful! We spend too much time being serious.  It is so easy to lose sight of the day to day comedy.  Our lives are hilarious!

Take Griz and his sweet, very patient Momma.  She is trying to teach Griz some manners.  Griz is a bit of a slow learner.  Momma is trying to teach Griz not to jump on people.  She has tried absolutely everything from yelling 'NO' to sprays and now currently a tin pan (dogs don't like the sound).  Griz's mom has become a ninja, trying to get there in plenty of time when Griz wants to jump up to say hello.

Of course we are all bad enforcers.  Griz is just so stinkin cute that you kinda want him to jump up and say hello.  I mean seriously, look at that face?  He is a happy dog!  Griz's antics can get a laugh from me everytime.  I am so grateful for Griz and his Momma.

What gives you a belly laugh?  Are you laughing every day?  Give it a try, it is good for your health!   

No comments:

Post a Comment